- Image Options for Single Product Page
The links below show the Fountain Owl as it would appear on the Single Product page. Each page shows the image at a different level of web-optimized formatting. Lower quality images are smaller and load faster.So we’re looking for the lowest one that displays the image the best!
- Single Product Page – LOW (not recommended, but just here in case you wanted to compare)
- Single Product Page – MEDIUM (I would go with this one)
- Single Product Page – HIGH (if you prefer this, the file size is still good)
- Single Product Page – VERY HIGH
These versions are all unedited from the original (besides cropping & optimizing for web). If you find it necessary, we can add further clarity to the black linework by making adjustments to contrast/brightness/color saturation.
2. Image Options for Category Page
This row is just the thumbnails for the Original Artworks category page. I think medium works well. Again – we can add further clarity to the black linework (if necessary) by making adjustments to contrast/brightness/color saturation.
(No need to click through on these; I did not connect the real Single Product listing page)